[Bldg-sim] about calibration of room model in a Natural Ventilated hostel building

shivraj dhaka shivrajdhaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:31:23 PST 2010

Hello

 Bldg sim community!!

We are trying to analyze/improve the thermal comfort in unconditioned
buildings through different
measures that are used as energy conservation measures in conditioned
buildings.
We have measured data for various surface temperatures and weather data.

*How can we calibrate this room model* as for experiment we have two room
which are identical to each.
One room roof top surface is painted  white(*to improve thermal Comfort
value PMV*) and other room surface is ordunary,

--
Thanks & Regards....
shivraj Dhaka