[Bldg-sim] Exterior Lighting Power Calculation for Building Facades

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:35:23 PST 2010

I would divide the 500 Watts by the entire 100 lineal feet of the wall the
fixture is on. I don't see what you would gain by just considering the lit
area of the wall but I can see where you might be penalized. Since it's just
an exterior load there aren't any interactive effects to worry about either.

Carol