[Bldg-sim] Exterior Lighting Power Calculation for Building Facades

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Thu Feb 4 17:39:02 PST 2010

Yes, due to the fact that I didn’t want to claim unfair credit over the
baseline I only considered a very small portion of the wall to be “lit”.
This caused my baseline allowance to be lower than my proposed which set
off a red flag for the LEED reviewer due to Exterior Lighting Power
density being a mandatory provision of ASHRAE 90.1-2004.

Robby Oylear, LEED® AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571

cell: 206.354.2721