[Bldg-sim] Estimating Energy Consumption Using Spreadsheets

Michael Andelman mike at andelmanlelek.com
Wed Feb 24 07:47:01 PST 2010

The 'hilarious' thing is that EnergyPlus was introduced with much fanfare in
2001.  At the time it was described as a program designed to be used with an
interface (though I noticed that now they it's a "stand alone program
without a 'user friendly' graphical intrerface").
Nine years later we're still waiting for a fully functional interface!

Mike