[Bldg-sim] Daylighting Calculations for LEED

Chris floodyc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:18:57 PST 2010

IES is perfect for daylight calculations and it's approved for the
Daylighting credit.

www.iesve.com
I am a former IES consultant and worked for them for a few years so have
carried out many such simulations along with LEED analysis and dynamic
simulations.

I'm currently working as a building analyst in Vancouver and use the
software for LEED analysis here too.

Chris