[Bldg-sim] Bin Weather File Generator

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Tue Feb 16 06:22:53 PST 2010

Reniel,

You can obtain bin data from WDView 4.0, the ASHRAE weather data
viewer (CD available from ASHRAE bookstore, $119 I think).

WDView 4.0 has data for a number of Saudi Arabia stations, including
one called Al Ahsa, which might be the same place?

In any case, the CD has a great deal of useful design data for 5564
locations worldwide.  It is worth having it at hand.

Chip Barnaby

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
131 Hartwell Ave               781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02421         www.wrightsoft.com