[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] G3.1.2.8 Interpretation Return Fans

Craig Simmons craig at greenengineer.com
Wed Feb 24 13:26:31 PST 2010

I think the exhaust fans in your proposed building would be the equivalent of having relief fans in the baseline system. So the Baseline should have supply and relief fans, with no return fans.

Craig Simmons, LEED AP
The Green Engineer, LLP
Sustainable Design Consulting
50 Beharrell Street
Concord, MA 01742
t: 978/369-8978
craig at greenengineer.com
www.greenengineer.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.