[Bldg-sim] Job Posting - Partner Engineering, Los Angeles, CA
wshoard at ptrenergy.com
Tue Jan 5 14:38:07 PST 2010
We have an immediate need for a Senior Energy Engineer/Engineering Manager in Los Angeles, CA
The Senior Energy Engineer/Engineering Manager will perform all aspects of energy analysis and modeling including LEED(r) certification requirements as part of an energy consulting team. Our clients include real estate owners, real estate developers, and business owners. The successful candidate will work with associates and management to pursue and execute various projects involving the verification, design, and implementation of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
* Conduct level I, II, III energy audits per ASHRAE standards for multiple asset types including apartment, office, industrial, medical, and retail.
* Whole-building energy modeling of multiple asset types including apartment, office, industrial, medical, and retail.
* Develop best practices and templates for energy audits reports, energy modeling, and project implementation
* Conduct feasibility analysis of renewable energy generation projects for real estate applications.
* Lead and train a team of associates, energy engineers, and sub-contractors to conduct energy audits, energy modeling, and project implementation
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering and at least 10 years experience in energy efficiency and /or performance contracting, or Master's degree in Engineering and 7 years of related experience
* Licensed Professional Engineer, Certified Energy Manager, and LEED certification.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, math and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to lead and train a team of engineers and associates.
Demonstrated experience in:
* Energy analysis of building systems, including HVAC systems, chillers, boilers, variable speed drive applications
* Building Automation Systems
* Building Envelop
* Designing, recommending, estimating, and implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy generation projects
* Commissioning of energy efficiency projects
* Energy modeling using programs such as Trace 700 or Energy Plus
* Identifying and applying for federal, state, utility energy rebates and incentives
$110K + commensurate with experience.
Partner Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D
Partner Energy and its affiliate company, Partner Engineering and Science, Inc is one of the fastest growing environmental, building sciences, and energy consulting companies in the nation. We service clients around the nation with seven regional offices. Partner Energy specializes in helping owners and users of real estate make informed decisions about implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy generation projects. We are an entrepreneurial and innovative energy consulting company focused on seizing new opportunities in the rapidly expanding and changing energy industry.
Will Shoard, PE, LEED AP
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 310-765-7294| M: 201-359-6994| F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com<http://www.ptrenergy.com> wshoard at ptrenergy.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bldg-sim