[Bldg-sim] Ecotect

Brian A. Turner bturner at ClarkNexsen.com
Thu Jan 7 09:57:42 PST 2010

Bldg-sim subscribers,
I am interested in learning about your experiences with Ecotect.  I am particularly interested in learning about its relative strengths and weaknesses as a schematic design tool.  Our firm is in the process of integrating it more fully into our design process and while I'm sure we will learn by experience it would be helpful to hear some "war stories" from others.  I would also like to hear about your relative reliance on Ecotect versus other modeling tools in the early stages of design.

Thank you in advance,
Brian Turner  P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
CLARK NEXSEN
Architecture & Engineering
6160 Kempsville Circle Suite 200A
Norfolk, VA 23502
757.961.7991 Tel.
757.455.5638 Fax
bturner at clarknexsen.com<mailto:bturner at clarknexsen.com>
www.clarknexsen.com<http://www.clarknexsen.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain privileged and confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachments from your computer system.