[Bldg-sim] coanda effect fans/formations on natural/hybridventilation

Paul Grahovac paul.grahovac at prosoco.com
Fri Jan 15 14:23:45 PST 2010

Kevin

You might try Coanda Research & Development Corporation.
http://www.coanda.ca/

For a US outfit, I'd start with the Idaho National Laboratory.  One of
DOE's big R&D and operations labs.  They have a huge fluidized bed
calciner and have had a lot of time and money to figure out flow issues.
Also, they are fabulous people to work with.

https://inlportal.inl.gov/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=269&parentname
=CommunityPage&parentid=3&mode=2&in_hi_userid=2&cached=true

Paul Grahovac, LEED AP

R-GUARD Air & Water-Resistive Barrier Product Manager

PROSOCO, Inc.

3741 Greenway Circle

Lawrence, Kansas  66046

(785) 830-7355