[Bldg-sim] CollingCoil:DX inputs

Vinay Devanathan vinay.devanathan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:46:54 PDT 2010

Hello All,

While I auto-size a run period and obtain values from that simulation and
plug it into the simulation next time, I come across a situation which I
would like to clarify.
I auto-size and obtain the values of Rated Cooling Capacity. And the problem
I am facing is in inputting the Rated Air Flow Rate. What value should go in
this field? Is it the max. air flow rate or the air flow rate that satisfies
the cooling load? When I use the air flow rate that satisfies cooling load,
I see that the Rate Vol Flow rate (m3/s) per Watt of the Rated Cooling
Capacity is less than the minimum specified in the I/O reference (0.000040).

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vinay