[Bldg-sim] DTM tool for semi external spaces

Harris Poirazis Harris.Poirazis at arup.com
Wed Jun 16 03:01:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I am currently trying to assess perception of thermal environment of semi-external spaces. I have in mind a couple of DTM tools that could work, but I would really appreciate any suggestion. A tool that can also take into account the solar component on the operative temperature calculation would be quite useful.
Thanks a lot,
Harris Poirazis