[Bldg-sim] GSHP with Horizontal Heat Exchangers

tugrul karaguzel tugrulkaraguzel at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:03:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm working with Energy Plus modeling of a zero energy house which
incorporates a ground source heat pump (GSHP) with horizontal heat
exchangers.

However, I cannot find any instance of such a system defined as an Energy Plus model. Examples that I found are all based on vertical bore holes.
Has anyone have experience with Energy Plus modeling of GSHP with horizontal HXs.
Thanks.

Omer Tugrul Karaguzel
Center for Building Performance & Diagnostics (CBPD)
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15213