[Bldg-sim] Warehouse

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Thu Jun 10 17:02:30 PDT 2010

I’ve modeled a few self storage facilities before, and also had this question.  As far as I could tell, System 7 really was the right system for my baseline building, and my condensing furnaces with split system AC units actually had less energy consumption than the chilled water / boiler system.  Go figure…