[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 55-2004 Thermal Comfort Spreadsheet

Jason Wendel jwendel at heatheng.com
Fri Jun 11 09:34:22 PDT 2010

For LEED 3.0 (2009) the wording is "Upload supporting documentation with PMV/PPD calculation, ASHRAE comfort tool results, and/or psychrometric comfort zone chart from Standard 55"
For LEED 2.2 you just had to provide a narrative, but 3.0 requires the actual results from the calculations.  I may just have to buy ASHRAE's "Thermal Comfort Tool", I was just hoping there was something else available.

-Jason