[Bldg-sim] EE4 - Multiple systems

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Jun 16 20:23:00 PDT 2010

Like all DOE-2 based programs, EE4 is limited to 1 system serving a zone.
That said, what you are describing sounds like a packaged VAV system with
zonal heating and/or reheat.  The issue seems to be the "main system"
which sounds like a make-up air unit which you would have to work into the
PVAV for fan energy and heat recovery (if applicable).