[Bldg-sim] Harvard University - Executive Education Program on Daylighting Buildings

Reinhart, Christoph reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:44:17 PST 2010

Dear all:

Some of you and/or your associates might be interested in a three day
executive education program on 'Daylighting Buildings' that we will be
offering on July 14-16 2010 at Harvard University, Graduate School of
Design. During the three days we will be covering a range of daylighting
design analysis techniques ranging from rules of thumb to
state-of-the-art computer simulations and high dynamic range photography
for glare analysis. The main simulation programs used will be
Rhinoceros, SketchUp, and/or Ecotect for CAD modeling as well as
Radiance, Daysim, Evalglare, and Photosphere for climate-based daylight
modeling, glare analysis and solar radiation assessments. You can sign
up for the program at
http://execed.gsd.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exec_ed/details.cgi?offering_id=10
1838
<http://execed.gsd.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exec_ed/details.cgi?offering_id=1
01838> .

Christoph

Christoph Reinhart, Dr. Ing.

Associate Professor of Architectural Technology

Graduate School of Design - Harvard University

Gund Hall 331, 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

t: 617 384 7269, f: 617 495 8916, reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
<mailto:reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu>

Research <http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/research/gsdsquare/> , Sustainable
Design Workflows