[Bldg-sim] Discrepancy between Equest & Trace 6.2

Sturm, Eric A. ESturm at trane.com
Tue Mar 23 09:33:59 PDT 2010

All,

The original document (Simulation Tool Comparison.doc) had dated information regarding TRACE 700.  We have updated the document to reflect current and accurate information and added a few capabilities that have been added to TRACE within the past several years.  With the additional capabilities added, the document should be updated to reflect the current capabilities of DOE 2.2, eQUEST, and HAP.

Regards,
Eric Sturm
CDS Marketing Engineer
Trane Commercial Systems