[Bldg-sim] Apendix G3.1.2.9- More questions

Andrew Craig AndrewC at InterfaceEng.Com
Wed Mar 24 16:42:37 PDT 2010

Peter---

Are you using eQUEST for modeling?   If so, you can right click in the
"Static in WG" box and hit "Restore Default".  This will enable the
"Design kW/CFM" input field.

Andrew Craig EIT, LEED AP
Mechanical Designer / Energy Analyst

INTERFACE ENGINEERING