[Bldg-sim] Miscellaneous Loads in eQuest

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 22:14:48 PST 2010

OK - from a local LA boy, but a Fighting Illini..

Go back into the Detailed Edit Mode and see what loads are displayed as Miscellaneous. Check the Utilities tab and see if there are ant outdoor or dirct electric loads that are displayed as miscellaneous.

You could always send the .INP and .PD2 files for us to look at.