[Bldg-sim] Apendix G3.1.2.9

Kimball, Matthew Matthew.Kimball at jacobs.com
Wed Mar 24 13:18:27 PDT 2010

To calculate total bhp, you would use the cfm across each fan and calculate
using the pressure increases across each fan and the efficiency's of each fan
(along with a constant).....then add them all up.  I don't know if this has
anything to do with G3.1.2.9.  Depending on whether your in IP or SI units,
you will come up with hp or kW.  If it was up to me, I would use (bhp or
kW)/(supply cfm) to do an energy analysis.  But, I'm not gbci.

  _____