[Bldg-sim] eQuest life cycle cost analysis

Coder Myers coder.myers at emp2.com
Thu Mar 25 14:31:56 PDT 2010

I have a baseline model and 11 alternate cases set up in eQuest's life cycle cost analysis menu.  When I view the life-cycle cost summary under Reports in Output mode, I only see the baseline and 10 alternates.  I can add the last alternate by clicking on it in the Projects/Runs tab, but it bumps one of the other alternates off the list.  Anyone know if there is a way to include all 11 alternates, or if eQuest is limited to 10?

Thanks,
Coder Myers
Mechanical Engineer
EMP2, Inc