[Bldg-sim] Requesting jpeg Files of Energy Models

Bellenger, Lynn lbellenger at pathfinder-ea.com
Sun May 2 04:41:49 PDT 2010

As you may already know, my Presidential theme for ASHRAE next year is
"Modeling a Sustainable World". I will be promoting the use of early
modeling in integrated design to take advantage of the powerful energy
simulation tools we have available. I am writing to ask you to send me
jpeg images of energy models that you have created that I can use in
presentations. If you're willing to do that, please include the
following for each image that you send:

1.      The name of the project and where it is located. Also, the name
of the owner and your firm.

2.      Your contact information, in case I have questions.

3.      Your agreement to grant permission to ASHRAE to use this image
in non-commercial presentations - in both PowerPoint and printed form,
with or without project identification and/or attribution.

I'm hoping to assemble a collection of images for a wide variety of
building sizes, shapes, and complexity. Both individual buildings and
complexes.

Thanks for your assistance!

Lynn G. Bellenger, PE, FASHRAE

ASHRAE BEMP, HBDP, LEED AP