[Bldg-sim] Process Load

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:34:43 PDT 2010

Hi All,
                      In the Chilled water loop propeties  under process/DHW
load Tab it asks about process load in Mbtu/hr and process flow in gpm and
process delta T .I didnt get for what purpose this parameters are used. what
is this porcess load, is it the equipment load ,when i checked in DOE2 help
it says process load attached to chilled water loop this should be peak load
. and what is this process flow(it says flow associated with process load)

I am unclear with this answer can any elaborate this to me.

I look forward for your response.