[Bldg-sim] tackling errors related with airflow

윤정훈 superfig at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:15:46 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to know how to solve error problems in EnergyPlus.

The error message goes like this:

   ** Severe  ** AirLoopHVAC B1AE_FCU02_AN_EHP has no air flow
   **   ~~~   ** Check flow rate inputs for components in this air loop and,
   **   ~~~   ** if autosized, check Sizing:Zone and Sizing:System objects and related inputs.

I'm modeling a 5-story building with a complicated structure and this single error message is followed by

170 other errors and warnings. I'm pretty sure i can ignore the rest as long as i solve the first one.

I don't know how to explain a variety of conditions regarding the building.

Anyway, if any of you has encountered similar errors, please help me.

I gotta meet the deadline, which is exactly 6 hours away from now.

Thank you.