[Bldg-sim] Rates for steam and electricty

varun kulkarni seldomvarun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:25:54 PDT 2010

Hey all,

I am trying to come up with the life cycle cost for a project. The building
has a steam boiler, a hot water boiler and a chiller. The boilers are oil
fired and chiller is air cooled. Could anyone give me the best estimates for
the rates which I can use for steam and electricity. (may be cost per kWh ,
and cost per therm) . I did try to look at EIA.DOE website but was not able
to find any useful data.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate any help.

--

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sincerely,

Varun Kulkarni , M.S. , EIT

RMF Engineering

5520, Research Park Drive, Suite 300

Baltimore, MD - 21228

Office : 410-576-0505 ext. 5352

Mobile: (+1)405-385-1928

Note: Please do not print, unless required.