[Bldg-sim] Adjusting Capacity for Unmet Cooling

Jaigath Chandraprakash cjaigath at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 21:00:47 PST 2010

Hello All,

I would like to know how other increase their baseline capacity when they have
unmet load. I have a PSZHP system and in one system, I got more than 400 hrs
unmet load. I usually just increase the TR cooling capacity until I get a lower
unmet load but in this case, I think the unmet load is due to low supply cfm. Is
it ok to adjust also the supply fan cfm? I am thinking that G3.1.2.2 only
requires me to adjust only the cooling capacity. Do others adjust both cfm and
cooling load?

Thanks,

Jaigath