[Bldg-sim] Is there a quick model for double skins facades?

Matthias Haase mathaase at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:12:56 PST 2010

Hi,

you may want to use one of the following two online tools:

http://www.bestfacade.com/textde/BestFacadeDSF_InternetTool/index.html

http://designadvisor.mit.edu/

Both should give you a good estimate with respect to energy, daylight and
comfort.

Good luck.

--
best regards

Matthias Haase
Ass. Prof NTNU, Department of Architectural Design, History, and Technology
Trondheim, Norway