[Bldg-sim] URGENT: Tool to create Psychrometric chart

Raoni Venâncio dos Santos Lima raoniv at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 16 02:45:58 PST 2010

Dear all,

Is there any psychrometric tool (preferably for free) that allows the use of
simulation results (instead of only weather data)? It would be interesting
to plot simulation results and, if possible, to compare with weather data
(filtering per months, seasons and/or time of the day).

I believe that our colleague was interested in a tool like that.

Best regards,
Raoni