[Bldg-sim] Rates for steam and electricity

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Nov 5 12:32:01 PDT 2010

Must have just missed it, try here:      http://www.eia.doe.gov/

*

*David S. Eldridge, Jr.**, P**.**E**.**, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP*

Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

http://www.grummanbutkus.com

*Grumman/Butkus Associates* | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL
60201

Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

*
*