[Bldg-sim] URGENT: Tool to create Psychrometric chart

Ralph Evins Ralph.Evins at BuroHappold.com
Tue Nov 16 03:01:44 PST 2010

The @Air add-in for Excel has a 30 day free trial. http://www.techwareeng.com/ProdAA.html

Since psychrometric charts are simply points or regions on a plot of dry bulb temp / moisture content, @Air can be used to convert known properties e.g. dry bulb and wet bulb or dry bulb and RH into plotable variables.

Ralph Evins

Research Engineer
Computational Simulation and Analysis | Sustainability and Alternative Technologies
Buro Happold Ltd   |   17 Newman Street   |   London   |   W1T 1PD   |   United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7927 9700  Ext: 5309   |   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7927 9701
www.burohappold.com <blocked::http://www.burohappold.com>

________________________________

From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Raoni Venâncio dos Santos Lima
Sent: 16 November 2010 10:46
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Bldg-sim] URGENT: Tool to create Psychrometric chart

Dear all,

Is there any psychrometric tool (preferably for free) that allows the use of simulation results (instead of only weather data)? It would be interesting to plot simulation results and, if possible, to compare with weather data (filtering per months, seasons and/or time of the day).

I believe that our colleague was interested in a tool like that.

Best regards,

Raoni