[Bldg-sim] New modelling/simulation software from greenspaceLive

Donald I Macdonald donald_i at sealgar.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 07:22:17 PDT 2010

Hi there,

This email is just to let you all know that greenspaceLive, developers of the gbXML plugin for Google's sketchup, have revised and extensively updated their software offering:

	• Share and store your building related information in gWorkspace.
	• Create 3D gbXML models of your buildings using gModeller, our Google SketchUp plugin.
	• Analyse the energy performance of your buildings with gEnergy.
	• Review and monitor your building energy reports in gDashboard.
The tools are all free for individual use, so if you are interested please sign up and give them a go. As usual, we value your feedback.

Kind regards,

Donald I. Macdonald
Consultant Programmer
greenspaceLive

greenspaceLive: The One Stop Shop For Your Building's Energy Solutions