[Bldg-sim] IES-VE: Exporting CFD Result in a Text File

Chris floodyc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:26:14 PDT 2010

You can save the results file under a different name for each simulation.
I'm not sure the results file is compatable with any other tools. You should
contact IES to confirm that.
The CFD tool in IES is a simplified, dumbed-down tool which is not suitable
for large domains and only performs steady-state analysis not transient. It
is sometimes difficult to achieve convergence unless the model has been set
up very well.