[Bldg-sim] IES-VE: Exporting CFD Result in a Text File

norman wheatley normwheatley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:12:07 PDT 2010

Reasonable and likely are two different thing unfortunately.
why don't you ping IES Support (PAlly or David Geddes are very good). you
could also post on the IES forum (not the linkedinone, that's just
marketing) - you get to it from the help menu pulldown in VE-PRO

good luck - let me know if you get anywhere :)

Norm

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Mostapha Sadeghipour <sadeghipour at gmail.com