[Bldg-sim] Automatic Lighting Shutoff Mandatory Provision Question

Jaigath Chandraprakash cjaigath at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 18:32:27 PDT 2010

Thank you very much Nick. I really appreciate your help on this.

I really got confused with this when I got a commnet recently saying that the
"baseline case per section 9.4.1.2 were not modeled" and was asked to revised
the baseline. So I ended up with no savings. This is in conflict with Table
G3.1.6 that you have pointed out which says that No automatic lighting controls
shall be modeled in the baseline building design.

Does it mean that I am wrong when I applied also 10% savings to my baseline?
This is where I got confused since 9.4.1.1.b also mentions occupant sensor that
shall turn lighting off within 30 mins of occupant leaving the space.