[Bldg-sim] Negative pressure for EQ cr 5

James V Dirkes II, PE jvd2pe at tds.net
Wed Oct 6 12:36:37 PDT 2010

Personal opinion:

.         5 Pa is difficult to (accurately) measure

.         1 Pa is impossible outside of a lab

I don't know what they were thinking when making these requirements, since
they're not too clear, but I suspect that if you demonstrate .5cfm / sq.ft.
and no recirculation you'll be OK.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW