[Bldg-sim] Negative pressure for EQ cr 5
chenyu73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:43:24 PDT 2010
My two cents.
For your question, you need to know:
1. the air volume in room and its pressure
2. To achieve 5Pa, how much more air should be introduced -
Higher pressure x air volume in room/atmospheric pressure
Now you get the number for the static condition... ;)
to maintain the pressure in a leaky room you have to pump in more air,
3. from the ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals:
Q = 2610 x A x (DP)1/2
• Q is the room leakage flow rate in cfm,
• 2610 is a conversion factor,
• A is the net open crack area of the room (generally not measurable), and
• DP is the differential pressure.
4. If you'd like to maintain certain pressure in the room, you need to
supply 2+3 first. When the pressure is established in dynamic condition,
you need to supply only 3 to maintain the pressure you want.
This is only the theoretical calculation for your reference.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bldg-sim