[Bldg-sim] Cooling Loads Question

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:04:26 PDT 2010

I don't think it sounds unreasonable, then, as I know that Washington D.C.
is as hot as heck during the summer, I used to live there. It's cold during
the winter, too, but you get all the internal gains helping you. I can't
imagine that the ground temperature would make a significant difference.

I could give your files a quick look if you wanted or a more complete peer
review for a fee.

Carol