[Bldg-sim] G3.1.2.5 Clarification

Kingsley, Michael L. MICHAEL.L.KINGSLEY at saic.com
Thu Oct 28 05:50:17 PDT 2010

I agree.  Standard 61.1 sets the minimum acceptable ventilation rate.
The design ventilation rate can be higher, and the baseline rate should
be the same as the real design.

Best regards,

Mike

Michael L. Kingsley, PhD, PE, LEED AP | R. W. Beck, An SAIC Company

Senior Engineer/Project Manager

Energy, Environment & Infrastructure Solutions

office: 315.437.1869 x205 | mobile: 315.373.4081