[Bldg-sim] IES-VE: Exporting CFD Result in a Text File

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Mon Oct 4 12:59:14 PDT 2010

I think you have gotten some help on this issue already but
if you have other questions you can try the list for IES-VE
hosted by onebuilding:

"NEW! Virtual-sim

Virtual-sim is a mailing list is for everyone that uses the
IES Virtual-Environment program. Users at every experience
level are encouraged to join this mailing list and share
their questions and knowledge. The mailing list will be a
user-to-user support forum for IES, VE-ware and ApacheSim
and other software by Integrated Environmental Solutions
Ltd. Access the Virtual-sim Archives.

To subscribe send a blank email to:
virtual-sim-subscribe at onebuilding.org"

Thanks