[Bldg-sim] MicroFlo: Exporting CFD Result as a Text File

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:45:12 PDT 2010

Hi again,

Just my last post on this topic!

There is a limitation when you want to add new cells to the "Cell Monitor"
list that seems to be a bug. When you want to add a new cell you have to
change *all X, Y and Z coordinates* for the new cell, otherwise you can not
add the point. So, for example you can not trace the changes in Z axis for
one point because X and Y coordinates are supposed to constant for the new
cells.

Thanks,
Mostapha