[Bldg-sim] "Horses mouth" question.

Shrestha, Som S. shresthass at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 11 14:45:57 PDT 2010

Cool roof would have high thermal emittance and low solar absorptance (high solar reflectance). So you need to modify the parameters accordingly.

Som Shrestha, PhD, BEMP
Building Scientist
Building Technologies Research and Integration Center
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
http://www.ornl.gov<http://www.ornl.gov/>
shresthass at ornl.gov<mailto:shresthass at ornl.gov>
Tel. 865-241-8772