[Bldg-sim] LEED modeling / air leakage / R-values

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:13:42 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Probably I did not really understand your question. But my understanding is
that R values of building assemblies will be mainly used for conductive
calculation while air leakage rate through assemblies will be involved in
convective one. In this case, there is no modulated result reflected the
combined effect of the two parameters. Instead, they are represented
respectively in the simulation results.

Cheers,
Cheney