[Bldg-sim] G3.1.2.5 Clarification

Rosenberg, Michael I michael.rosenberg at pnl.gov
Thu Oct 28 07:05:33 PDT 2010

This changes with the soon to be released 90.1-2010 which adds the following;

If the minimum outdoor air intake flow in the proposed
design is provided in excess of the amount required by the
rating authority or building official then the baseline
building design shall be modeled to reflect the greater of
that required by the rating authority or building official
and will be less than the proposed design.

Michael Rosenberg
Senior Commercial Buildings Energy Analyst
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT DIRECTORATE

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
2032 Todd Street
Eugene, OR 97405