[Bldg-sim] Niagara Falls Wind Data

Brian Tysoe BTysoe at mcw.com
Thu Sep 23 10:23:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find wind data for Niagara Falls? I am looking for wind speed and direction data directly adjacent to the falls. It is for a CFD analysis.

I have a weather file for Niagara Falls International Airport; however, I don't think this will be too accurate, as the airport is located approximately ten kilometers from the falls and the wind patterns will be quite different.

My site is on the Canadian side, directly adjacent to the falls. Any wind data for this area would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Brian Tysoe M.A.Sc., P.Eng., LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com>
600-156 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 2L6
Phone 416-598-2920
Fax 416-598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.