[Bldg-sim] Hourly schedules for equipment gains, occupancy, and lighting for typical houses in the UK

Jin Minming jminming at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 10:35:02 PDT 2010

The activity data in National Calculation method is very suitable for building
energy simulation and they are hourly schedules.  DesignBuilder also has the
same data.  I do not know whether they are based on US or not. It seems they are
more suitable for dormitory.

Maybe there are large variations of occupancy behaviour for the residential
buildings. So, the hourly schedules for occupancy, equipment, and lighting are
not available for UK typical houses.

Jim