[Bldg-sim] SITE PLAN MODEL

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:08:13 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the responses so quickly.  The site plans have not yet been
created, and the project is hardly a more than a project name, so my
question was meant to be very general.  I am expecting the "model" will be
more of a few generally sized blocks with various arrangements.
My personal experience is in mostly eQuest, but also Trane Trace and very
little time spent in GBS.

It seems like the google sketch up is worth some research as a potential
program.

thanks again for all the help,

Rob

--