[Bldg-sim] Direct/Diffuse Radiation Model

mark dewsbury Mark.Dewsbury at utas.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 19:18:47 PDT 2010

Dear All,

Associate Professor John Bolland of Uni South Australia has been developing
mathematical models in this area for some years. I have used them in my
research with success. He has been publishing his research through
Mathematics, Physics and Solar energy society channels

John.Boland at unisa.edu.au

Professional associations

International Solar Energy Society

Qualifications

B. Math. (Hons.) University of Waterloo, Canada 1969

M. Math. University of Waterloo, Canada 1970

Ph.D. University of Adelaide, Australia 1996 Thesis Title: & Mathematical
Modelling of Heat Flows in Domestic Dwellings

Research interests

*	Time Series Analysis and Forecasting for Climate Variables
*	Renewable Energy Utilisation
*	Climate Change and Risk Analysis
*	Heat Transfer and Energy Efficient Buildings
*	Water Harvesting
*	Ecological Footprint

Mark Dewsbury

Centre for Sustainable Architecture with Wood
School of Architecture
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 1324
Launceston 7250