[Bldg-sim] effective R-value cavity insulation

mark dewsbury Mark.Dewsbury at utas.edu.au
Mon Sep 20 15:56:54 PDT 2010

Dear Neeraj,

Building/solar orientation is a key factor. What was generally accepted to
be a relatively still air space was not. We have performed experiment twice
but a third time is needed to weed out some questions. I need to do some
more work in this area & publish our findings.

Mark Dewsbury

Centre for Sustainable Architecture with Wood
School of Architecture
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 1324
Launceston 7250