[Bldg-sim] the specification of fan pressure rise

韩星 foolishstar at 163.com
Thu Apr 14 21:45:36 PDT 2011

Dear all,

In LEED certification energy consumption modelling, the baseline building AC system is VAV+reheat. There is a fan for each VAV system. I wonder how shall I determine the input data for the fan pressure rise. (There is no autosize.)
You know, in different projects with different single floor area, the VAV fan pressure rise differ a lot. So, shall I do a hydraulic calculation to decide?( It will be very time-consuming) Or is there any recommended value for it in 90.1 or other standards?
Thanks!
Han Xing